Switching to direct fire ignition ?

Empty Pockets

I will be switching to a direct fire coil per plug system and could do with a bit of wiiring help, the coils i'm using have built in amps so i don't need to use a msd/crane unit, i have been told to remove the standard coil and plug, and wire the first coil into the standard loom for the ignition signal, then wire the other three coils to the ecu's other ign channels, my problem is i need to know what wire does what on the pulsar's loom, and wether or not i should also remove the power transistor? I have two wires to the coil, yellow/green & red/black, i assume one's for the ign signal and the others a switched live ? Or if i should remove the power transistor there are three wires, yellow/green, black & white? Anyone point me in the right direction?

Empty Pockets

It won't let me edit my post for some reason, the coils i'm using are gm ls2 coils with built-in ignitors, i'm terible with electrics and don't know wether as the coils have ignitors built-in i should remove the standard power transistor, do you remove the standard power transistor when using an msd or similar unit ? Anybody know what the wires listed in the post above are? Apart from that it looks easy, just need definitive answers on what wire does what on the pulsar side of things, i.e yellow/green wire to coil is ign signal to ecu, red/black wire to coil is switched live etc. Cheers gents.

Fusion Ed

You do know that the pulsar only has one ignition output from the ECU and wont run any more than 1 coil?

Empty Pockets

Can i email you the diagram i got with the coils? I understand how to wire coils two to four, its just the first one that i'm stumped with, i don't want to bypass anything i shouldn't on the pulsar side if you get me, not sure if its on the same circuit but it will still be using the cas in the dizzy so ineed to keep this signal.