suspension

johnsy

you best get used to it then, you'll get used to crashing about,it'll all be orth it out on track

johnsy

are they the adjustable type, im guessing there should be an adjustment knob at the top of them if they are,

im sure there is adjustable and non adjustable one

GTI-R 300bhp

ye there ajustable on the back they hav knob sayn hard n soft but front are same gab dampers and on top hav numbers jst dont no how to use them and dont no how to post pics sorry ...

Braveheart

how do u ajust the gab shocks in the gti-r ... mine are rock hard and a nightmare on the poxy pothole irish roads thanks
They can feel quite harsh on rough uneven surfaces. You will find there're more forgiving than many other uprated struts for the car.
The rears have a nob on the damper and can be set 1 to 8, 8 being highest setting. To adjust the rear, you have to reach over/around the tire to turn the adjusting knob. You will get dirty hands, arms and knees. Fronts have a small notch on the top off the damper (under bonnet) and 1 to 4 settings. Small plain screwdriver will adjust front.
I set my front to 3 and rear to 5 for road. The car's not exactly comfortable but works.... ;-) Partner and dogs travel in a seperate car.. :lol:

williams

If they are the same as mine, i have an adjuster that you put on top of each damper to adjust them. If you havent got the adjuster you could probably use a socket or spanner.