suspension set up

davey red.r

hello was wanting some advice off you lads. will soon be emptying my pockets on suspension set up. torn between tein top mounts, or gab adjustables and whiteline springs do whiteline do shocks? any advice would be appreciated cheers;-)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
If you're still on the old OE shocks then do your basics first before you do anything fancy with top mounts.

P

pulsarboby

waaaaaaaaaaaey looooooooike nooooooodont think they do lad!

does ye need a piccie of ye momo rooondaboot fella? if soooo need an email addy and oil get ye woon tomorrow me ol laddy:lol:

gabs are better for road use and a bit of track work, the teins are more track orientated davey, so depends what your gonna do more of in ya broom broom;-)

davey red.r

mr shafto thanks for the gab info,yes the the momo would be a treat on my retina. ill pm you my email ,if you can a picture of the boss, and no i dont want any photos of bruce springsteen,but for a bag of tudor ad climb a moooooooooooontan for them lioooooooooikeeeeeee:lol: going to fit the heater cards tom nite sounds like youve had a few cans of stella wifebeater down your gregory peck. did you get my reference regarding the z32&660 injectors daughterboard? mite give you deposit on them gabs if you still got them lioooooke? right mate ill let you get back to your pixies:? regards gazzzzzzza;-)

P

pulsarboby

will pm you tomorrow young davey, my peanut brains beginning to hurt:lol: