Starting.

A

ADEGTIR

Prob starting car turn the key and click click been told starter or bat.

C

clive760

ADEGTIR said:
bat probly mine was like that changed bat now its fine 8)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
oap-r said:
ADEGTIR said:
another day,another 2 entries in the problem solving section :shock:

at least he's managed to find caps lock and you could say that not starting is a problem :wink: :twisted:
Are you bored or something...? :roll: :lol:

A

ADEGTIR

Taking the p i s s now.Didn't join this site to be bitched at all the time.I realise now that i was putting my entries in the wrong section and i should of used SEARCH got the message mate GIVE IT A REST AND YES I'VE GOT CAP LOCKS ON AGAIN!!!! :x

A

Anonymous

ADEGTIR said:
Taking the p i s s now.Didn't join this site to be bitched at all the time.
moi :?: never :wink: :twisted:

ADEGTIR said:
I realise now that i was putting my entries in the wrong section and i should of used SEARCH got the message mate GIVE IT A REST AND YES I'VE GOT CAP LOCKS ON AGAIN!!!! :x
well done 8)

now c'mon mods wtf is wrong with that :?:

most of the time we can't get you to do anything and now you've deleted a harmless post for the 2nd time :?

don't we even get a notification or a yellow card or something :?:
maybe you've all spat your dummies out because i DARED to criticise your inaction :evil:

A

ADEGTIR

Charged bat up car still will not start i have a click click still but it is coming from under the dash next to the fuse box. But when i bump it go take it 4 a run come back turn the car of go to start it click click. I think it is the relay clicking by the fuse box good 1 of them be y my car will not start. O is it my startermotor. Or could i i have nack bat i tested bat with the meter it said 13.40v after chargeing.

OZ-Racing

Next time you get it started, drive to your nearest garage and get them to put a battery tester on it.
My battery snuffed-it overnight without giving any warning.

antgtir

ADEGTIR said:
Charged bat up car still will not start i have a click click still but it is coming from under the dash next to the fuse box. But when i bump it go take it 4 a run come back turn the car of go to start it click click. I think it is the relay clicking by the fuse box good 1 of them be y my car will not start. O is it my startermotor. Or could i i have nack bat i tested bat with the meter it said 13.40v after chargeing.
Sounds like the starter to me. Next time it has a bit of a fit, if take a small hammer and hit the starter (not too hard) and this should dislodge and hopefully it should start, if this happens then you know why.

Ant. :D

A

Anonymous

ADEGTIR said:
your voltage doesn't mean much if it's measured "off load".

sounds like you've got a dodgy starter motor solenoid :cry: