standard turbo

T

thelegend

As above really standard turbo wanted :)

so come on whos got one :) and how much

cheers

paul

rossdj1983

ill pm ya some pics tommorrow mate, i bought the car with it on, had it on their for around 2000 miles-ran sweet as a nut mate, i might be able to sort out the elbow to

T

thelegend

dissappear for a day and your post gets stolen :roll:

anyone else got one seeing as it looks like i missed out on that one:doh:

paul

O

Odin

the legend said:
disappear for a day and your post gets stolen :roll:

anyone else got one seeing as it looks like i missed out on that one:doh:

Paul

I've deleted the rude b@tards posts Paul, So hopeful you will get you're needed turbo with out any other ignorant f*ckwits sticking their unwanted noses in :der: :roll: .

Rob

N

NeverEnough

Paul,

I have a standard Pulsar turbo for sale. I think the going rate for one is around £100. Although I could be wrong so I'll check some other posts.

My turbo is off a 60,000 mile k reg. Bottom end just gone on mine so installed another engine which came with a turbo.

I hung on to it incase the other turbo was faulty. (I'm pleased to say it's not so my other one can go).

I have owned the car for over a year and brought it in stock condition. I can't speak for previous owners but I have always ran standard boost.

It doesn't smoke
There is no play
Photo's can be provided if required
I live in Nottinghamshire

Let me know.

Martin.

T

thelegend

Thunder God said:
I've deleted the rude b@tards posts Paul, So hopeful you will get you're needed turbo with out any other ignorant f*ckwits sticking their unwanted noses in :der: :roll: .

Rob

much appreciated :-D

looks like the sale is back on :-D

cheers

paul

T

thelegend

NeverEnough said:
Paul,

are you interested?
Thanks for the offer but i think i have one lined up :thumbsup:

if it falls through i'll give you a shout