stainless steel manifold

K

krikra

then youre not looking very hard :roll: :D

It doesnt look like the 200sx manifold. Im sitting with one of them in my hands - and its nothing like it! If you look at the pictures at ebay.com youll see the difference.

THe manifold in this thread could look like a GTIR fit.. BUT again it would be nice with some info and more pictures :(

A

Anonymous

You guys must all be on Drugs if you reckon its a 200SX/SR20DET manifold, its completely different in every way.At least krikra can tell the difference, like oranges and apples..

There will be more pic's soon, so If you are all interested then just hold on till I can post more pictures off different angles and also picture of it FITTED to my own car as well. And if I get enought time a dyno graph as well..

Arthur

K

krikra

sounds good with more pictures - BUT HURRY UP :D

Im in the process of fitting a new turbo and NOW would be the time to consider a new manifold.. not in a month or two when everything is finished!

Is it allready fitted to your car?
Still you could write some information about who/where/how its made??

S

str_motorsport

last time i looked at it it was 349!!i also got an insert in japanese performance mag and it was adversided at £349...

K

kizzyturbo4x4

well thats strange then.....
can someone maybe get in touch with them and ask for us maybe?:wink:
would be great at 350 but not at 500...
:roll:

K

krikra

Sikman

Whats happening with this manifold?
Have you got yours?

A

Anonymous

HI all,

Just letting you all know that the manifolds are arriving very shortly, reason for the delay is that there just moved to a bigger factory in the last 2 weeks hence the delay, i finally got confirmation today that my order has been processed and will recieve the manifold's shortly. As soon as they do I will post more pic's and also fitted to my car as well. Yes there are the same manifold that is being sold on at..

http://www.tuneacar.co.uk/listItems...65&sessionId=ebb76b28399e1fa7c3c5bbf21913b970

So you can either pay 499 quid or 355 delievered thru me..

Arthur

K

krikra

Sounds good.. Will you also be able to supply the external WG manifolds?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I take it they are for T25 flanged turbo's...?

What about bigger turbos... and also the clearences will be different for those too...

The only way you can build a manifold for a larger turbo is to custom build it for the car which will no doubt seriously add to the cost...

A

Anonymous

krikra said:
Sounds good.. Will you also be able to supply the external WG manifolds?

I see what I can do, i will email them and let you know

Arthur

A

Anonymous

RishiGTiR said:
I take it they are for T25 flanged turbo's...?

What about bigger turbos... and also the clearences will be different for those too...

The only way you can build a manifold for a larger turbo is to custom build it for the car which will no doubt seriously add to the cost...
Yes, there for T25 based turbos, which you can get up to 400-440HP turbo's in that style unless your after T3 based.

Arthur

K

kizzyturbo4x4

t25 flanged gt3076r internal wg`d packing up to about 480bhp :)

A

Anonymous

Any one fimiliar with this manifold?

This is one of the nicest ones ive seen....ANyone know who these guys are?
Im trying to find out more as id like to keep the stock fans etc.

Terry
Sentra SE-R B13 GT28RS powered (usa)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2129084856

Sorry guys i think you need to be a member its free.[/img]

A

Anonymous

Thats awesome! Thanks...Checkin on it now.

Hey could anyone give me the clearence distance from the cylinder head(exhaust) to the stock fans on a GTiR? We arent lucky enough to have these cars here in the USA:). What im trying to figure out is if that work of art will fit on my B13 Sentra and clear the stockish fans.

Terry