Stainless Steel Manifold - Very Nice

ShayneG

Peeps, I have been in touch with a manufacturer in another country and I have got them to produce a manifold for our cars and he is making a dump pipe as we speak 8)

What do you think:

It is made from T304 stainless steel and is 2.5mm thick.
Initial price is around £330 but if we get a group buy on then the price will come down 8)

Let me know what you think and if there's any questions fire away and I'll ask him :wink:

J

jiw

Might want to consider making and welding some brackets on from the T2 flange upto the exhaust port flange, they need this to stop them flexing and cracking

A

antilag

for the record u get what u pay for have a look at threads on the 200oc these manifolds rot rust and discolour in a matter of seconds and left a few people pi$$ed off

MarkTurbo

Well that one in the link i put up works out at just over £100 :lol: So you cant expect anything other than crap for that sort of money :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShayneG

Why do you all wait to hear more facts before getting on your "slag it off" ponies.
It's being made in a company in china and they make all sorts of custom kit for many different cars :!: Here is another pic of a manifold for the GTIR with different flange setup:

Now - They might be top notch or they might be sh1te - I don't know so give me some questions to fire away at him and I will 8)

Mr GTiR

ShayneG said:
looks nice but won't that flange offset the position of the turbo? The one in the pic's looks like a 200SX manifold which dont fit our cars if you want to keep the turbo in the standard position.

Keira

ShayneG said:
It's being made in a company in china
:lol:

that settles it, i'll have 10 of them then :roll: after all the chinese are well known for their quality manufacturing skills :wink: :lol:

saying that though 00sid uses the 200sx manifold in its still in one piece and daves old ones still going strong..think it was the early ones that fell apart almost instantly but they can be had far cheaper than the price you're quoting

ShayneG

kieron said:
ShayneG said:
It's being made in a company in china
they can be had far cheaper than the price you're quoting
Fine fella you get a group but going then cos it aint my price it's what i've been quoted :!:
I was trying to do the members a favour but fukc it I wont bother in future

Keira

i wouldn't want my name put anywhere near those cheapo pieces of cr@p to be honest mate, no need to get upset :roll:

why is it people on here get all sensitive unless everyones says brilliant, fantastic, great idea...

no point saying they're s h i t hot if they're not...the top one is a 200sx manifold, simple as, the second one is sold as a sr20det top mount turbo manifold, not specifically gti-r...both have been seen many times before...

i wasn't having ago at you :roll:, just save yourself alot of effort and buy it straight off e-bay or one of the american sites that sell them

Keira

ShayneG said:
I was trying to do the members a favour but fukc it I wont bother in future
some favour ripping people off, whether intentional or not...

http://www.ssautochrome.com/level.itml/icOid/1358

that one is $200 which is £111 in our money, shipping isnt going to be £220 is it :lol:

as said before, these have been seen many, many times.. if you're only trying to do members a favour why get upset when its proved they are cheaper than what you've been quoted ???

surely you should be saying thanks as i've just saved you £200 8)

ShayneG

Touchy, Touchy fella

Suppose I do owe you a thank you but who's to say these are the same ones that are on ebay and ssautochrome :?:

ashills

all these manifold are made by one company in china and they sell them to usa only as far as i know for around £50 a unit so that shows how little they are really worth saying that im using one of these made for the evo and with some braces and welding im hoping it will be fine with a fairly ig blower