S15 TURBO

A

Anonymous

Guys I was told the S15 Turbo is a T28 Roller bearing do you think this could be used in our cars?Might make a cheaper alternative.Also will the GTIr engine fit in those babies I was told they have a different block and crank.

E

Edd

gtirpulsar said:
Please don't feel obliged to use that search button
lmfao :lol:
don't you think you've put your car through enough?? :shock:

S

Sirnixalot

yes it will fit, you need to rotate the compressor housing. You can make around 325bhp on this turbo....use the sections as well please

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi all

right i rang option motorsport today a ask them about this mod and they said that you wood have to mod the standed ( is you are useing a standed zorst manefold) to fit the turbo. ie you wood neet to get a s13 , s14 , 15 zorst manifold and cut of the flang wich gos on to the turbo and weld it to the R manifold also cuting of the old flang of the r manifold

option say it aint a big job and it will give more power now just have to find manifold and turbo then we are a way :D

S

Sirnixalot

that is BS...any T-25 or T-28 will fit bot hthe silvia and the GTi-R manifold.

All i can say that if u want a fast spooling turbo and more low end ommph the S15 ball bearing turbo is the way to go.
Unless u can affoard all those HKS GT25 series turbo.
I've a friend who drives the only R in Singapore who is running a close ratio gearbox and the s15 turbo. Really good acceleration. Setup for their popular car park rallys. Just that it lacks abit top end pull as compared to our standard T28 on ours.