RECORDS: 0-400m || 1/4mile

LOU ROB

oap-r said:
you turn up on here full of "wind & p_ish" with a mickey mouse spec
You don't even know what my full and proper spec is. Do you honestly think that I would post the full spec of my car on here :?:
You seem to think that you and your car are the "big time" in the gtir world and have nothing good to say about anything or anyone.
but thats what comes from being an arogant, skirt wearing redneck :wink: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
LOU, at the end of the day its your turbo that will define your power output.... And we all know what turbo you are running....

Alot of mods people, and esp DP customers run today are because of what Bruce paid for in developmet... He has proven times... Check the DP site... It even has a record of Bruce's car running an 11.02sec... I really don't think he has anything to prove to anyone...

You were on about flying into the 10's oh so easily... Sorry but thats not happening on a GT2540... A 450bhp turbo just isn't enough... Anyone on here could have told you that...

nismoboy

i cant see why people hide there specs :?: its somthing to be proud of and it also helps other people see what works and what doesnt and as a owners club i think its important for everyone to help and support each other.

nismoboy

RishiGTiR said:
LOU, at the end of the day its your turbo that will define your power output.... And we all know what turbo you are running....

You were on about flying into the 10's oh so easily... Sorry but thats not happening on a GT2540... A 450bhp turbo just isn't enough... Anyone on here could have told you that...
i aggree 450 bhp isnt enough to reach the 10`s but i think its still possible with the gt2540 its not limited to 450bhp just because hes using this turbo there are other way of increasing his power, such as larger cams and nos.

A

Anonymous

nismoboy said:
i cant see why people hide there specs :?:
it's all down to money and oneupmanship :(
if i try say 3 different set ups with a tuner and only 1 works,why should that 1 set up be common knowledge if it only cost 1k but it's taken me 3k to find that out.then if nobody knows your spec and it works well,it might take everybody else a year to catch up.

nismoboy said:
its somthing to be proud of and it also helps other people see what works and what doesnt and as a owners club i think its important for everyone to help and support each other.
nice sentiment if it was a perfect world.some tuners actually discourage their customers from divulging their complete specs and any breakages that happen during development :wink:

i don't give a s_hit personally,i`ll try and help just about any f_ucker :wink: :twisted:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
nismoboy said:
RishiGTiR said:

i aggree 450 bhp isnt enough to reach the 10`s but i think its still possible with the gt2540 its not limited to 450bhp just because hes using this turbo there are other way of increasing his power, such as larger cams and nos.

That 450bhp is what i calculated from the compressor map... this 450bhp assumes an optimal setup ie. efficient intercooler, correctly setup cams etc... the only way you are going to break clean of 450bhp is with NOS...

If he used the GT35R i wouldn't doubt that he would be in the 10's.... I believe he'll be looking into going down that route soon anyway...

Rishi

A

Anonymous

oh well if 2 pc correct mods say so,it must be right.....my ar-se :evil:

LOU ROB

nismoboy said:
Spot on, the cams I use are specially made, and a specialy made gt25/40.
I'm not gonna post on this subject again, because I wont lower my standard into a petty tit for tat :evil:

A

Anonymous

LOU ROB said:
Spot on, the cams I use are specially made, and a specialy made gt25/40.
if you have a gt25/40,no matter what cams you put in the car,it will only flow X amount of air 8)
if that amount of air is only enough to support 450bhp,you either have to use nos or race fuel to give you extra air for more power :wink:

LOU ROB said:
I'm not gonna post on this subject again, because I wont lower my standard into a petty tit for tat :evil:
a man that knows when he's on a loser :wink: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

next time,don't give us any more about what you are going to do and when you're going to do it :evil:

JUST DO IT :wink: :lol:

Jobi Joba

at King of Europe,in Belgium:

60ft: 1.8s
1/8 mile: 7.47s
1/4 mile: 11.507s @ 125 mph

First time on drag strip for both my car and I.

I have to say that I was running on street tires,inflated at 2.2 bars.

It seems that my 60ft time is not that good.

I run a GTRS and did a full rebuild.Can post my mods if you want.Not been on a rolling road yet but expect something arround 420bhp.Your opinion?

(BTW,fastest GTIR of the meeting,beating a grey one from Denmark I think.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Jobi Joba said:
at King of Europe,in Belgium:

60ft: 1.8s
1/8 mile: 7.47s
1/4 mile: 11.507s @ 125 mph

First time on drag strip for both my car and I.

I have to say that I was running on street tires,inflated at 2.2 bars.

It seems that my 60ft time is not that good.

I run a GTRS and did a full rebuild.Can post my mods if you want.Not been on a rolling road yet but expect something arround 420bhp.Your opinion?

(BTW,fastest GTIR of the meeting,beating a grey one from Denmark I think.
very good time :shock:

a better launch and you wont be far from the 10's :wink:

what boost and fuel were you using?

F

fiecos dan

not bad for a pulser runnin std

head, cams, turbo, ecu, inj, road fuel, full road trim and tyres.

also run a 12.4 @ 109, so consistant as well.

G

gre-poland

Time-14,7
Venue-Skarbimierz(Poland)
Weather- hot
Mods:0,5 bar ;(( , 2,5'' exhaust, 15's, 200+hp (not for long)