Rear Droplinks

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
When I last changed my drop links for the Tein (which are lower than OE ride height), another member sourced some drop links for me from a different different Nissan that were a little shorter and thicker. I think this was an X-trail but could have been another Nissan 4x4 from about 8 years ago? Just another idea, it doesn't need to be GtiR to work

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Is there a generic adjustable droplink on the market? - As you say Jim, it doesn't need to be a GTiR specific part; it just needs to fit.

bfc10

photo (7).jpg

These are the genuine GTiR Nissan droplinks current price is £102 inc VAT for both sides inc nuts, washers and bushes.

I had the Japarts ones and they are about 175mm long i informed them they they do not fit the GTiR and they refunded my money.

grim_d

50+ quid a side for droplinks. that's obscene, just as well the Nissan dealer I rang today refused to help me.

If I can't find a suitable replacement I will shorten the long ones before I pay that kind of money.

The japarts ones are 190mm long.

grim_d

Alright mate that's excellent, just give me a shout.

Might need your friendly dealer contact for a tailgate window seal too but I've contact MJP about that first.