Rear Brake Pads and Discs. Also Uprated Engine Mounts

antgtir

All,

I recently carried out some work on the R and noticed that the engine mount i took off had a tear in it so im on the look out for a replacement set preferably uprated, if anyone hasa set let me know, thanks.

In addition to the above im also on the look out for new rear discs and pads as my ones are getting low. Standard or uprated at the right price will be great. Again if anyone can help with this id appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Ant.:-D

houghy_1

antgtir said:
In addition to the above im also on the look out for new rear discs and pads as my ones are getting low. Standard or uprated at the right price will be great. Again if anyone can help with this id appreciate it.
Ask pete about some,he got mine for me:thumbsup:

Matt

P

Pete

you best be quick ant hopfully start my new job in 2 weeks sorry thought it was andy i was talking to hahahahahaha :thumbsup: :lol:

antgtir

Pete said:
you best be quick ant hopfully start my new job in 2 weeks sorry thought it was andy i was talking to hahahahahaha :thumbsup: :lol:
Lol, could you price them up for me fella and send me a text or pm with cost.

Thanks alot mate.

Houghy: Good thinking Batman:lol:

Ant.

antgtir

Mr GTiR said:
Sorry Ant, just sold my spare set of uprated gearbox mounts on Ebay.
No worry's matey, ideally i think i want the NISMO mounts, i think TDi North are able to source them, not sure on price though, will probably pop round this saturday and have a chat with Paul:-D

Pete: Why oh why oh why oh why:cry:

Ant.

antgtir

Mr GTiR said:
Nismo engine mounts are not made anymore so if you can get hold of a set be quick.
I know mate, rocking horse sh1t.

Has anyone ever filled there mounts with Sikoflex?;-) Works a treat, however the experiment is yet to be properly proven8)

Ant.