razo pedals

gtir_pimp

just fitted my new razo pedals. look great, but as the clutch pedal cover had to be fitted a bit low,as the fixing holes couldnt be drilled up higher because of the metal arm that holds the pedal goes almost to the bottom of the pedal, it has reduced the distance of the biteing point as the cover stops the pedal from touching the floor. the biteing point is now about 15-20mm from the floor and before it was about 25-30mm. i can engage gear fine, it just feels a bit different. but my question is, will this affect anything ? the clutch is definately not slightly engaged when put into gear with the clutch pedal pressed down to the floor, so it wont be burning the clutch out because its not engaged to the flywheel. but just wondering if anything else will be affected? cheers

gtir_pimp

rather that than clutch or gearbox problems! isnt there some sort of adjustment in the pedal? i will search anyways.

allsmiles

whats with these razo pedals anyways? i have them on my car fitted by some previous owner and i think they look gay