Quadlights

G

gtir_94

Hey guys,

Been searching the topics in relation to quad-light setups. The threads are everywhere, so just want to clarify everything in one thread.

1. Where can I get the quadlight found in the thread 'Nice front lights' [the black GTIR with the 5Zigen sticker on the front, are they custom or does someone sell them?

2. I noticed the thread about 'Angel Eyes', and someone is making quadlights out of VW Polo lights. Nobody answered the guys question when he asked 'are they hard to fit?' Does anyone know if they are hard to fit?

Thanks guys

Phil M

C

clive760

gtir_94 said:
Hey guys,

Been searching the topics in relation to quad-light setups. The threads are everywhere, so just want to clarify everything in one thread.

1. Where can I get the quadlight found in the thread 'Nice front lights' [the black GTIR with the 5Zigen sticker on the front, are they custom or does someone sell them?

2. I noticed the thread about 'Angel Eyes', and someone is making quadlights out of VW Polo lights. Nobody answered the guys question when he asked 'are they hard to fit?' Does anyone know if they are hard to fit?

Thanks guys

Phil M
u can get the lights from nemesis ther about £340 i think :D