power fc mapping

A

Anonymous

GINGA said:
I enquired about sam (the dentist) mapping a power fc on a gtir and he said it would be £350 if he's never mapped that car before and £200 if he had which ain't to bad I thought 8) He's willing to come down to map cars but we would have to pay his travelling exspenses etc which would add a bit to the costs but what he suggested is we get a few people together to all have our cars mapped in the time he's down here then we only have to pay the one travel cost etc 8)
sam's done this a few times for groups of lads wanting ecu's mapped but,there have been a few times where his time has been wasted due to people organising a mapping session only to find he discovers problems that the owner didn't know he had.

think sam prefers to have the car in dundee for a couple of days just to ensure there are no problems with the car before the mapping starts but,as you say,he doesn't mind travelling to other places for mapping sessions.

think some of the lancer boys have organised mapping sessions along with a track day to minimise the threat of lost licences or gaining points :wink:

Si..

oap-r said:
Si.. said:
as bruce said, Sam (the dentist) is your best bet by far, but that Fc has been mapped before to run a Z32 maf, which you'll need to get, and i just happen to have one. :lol:
typical bloody makem,always trying to make a pound.you lot are worse than pikey's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

had ya weesht old man!!! i'm no f**king makem.. :roll: :wink:

A

Anonymous

Si.. said:
had ya weesht old man!!! i'm no f**king makem.. :roll: :wink:
you don't deny being a money grabbing pikey then :?: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Si..

nowt wrong with making a quick quid eh?

would it make you happier if i gave him it for nowt,
maybes for christmas :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Si.. said:
would it make you happier if i gave him it for nowt,
maybes for christmas :lol: :lol:
the thought of you giving anything away for nought would kill you :lol: :lol:

B

bob c

hi everyone
thanks for all the advice and info would like to use the dentist if i have the bottle just my luck to get car mapped and lose license at same time
cheers bob

A

Anonymous

bob c said:
hi everyone
thanks for all the advice and info would like to use the dentist if i have the bottle just my luck to get car mapped and lose license at same time
cheers bob
if you decide to go ahead drop me a pm.if you get it done sometime during october,i could do the driving as i'm home between the 8th of oct and 2nd nov :twisted: :twisted:

JU5TY

oap-r said:
maybe cause he puts metal in peoples teeth as a day job :D
He's a real dentist then!!! :p

Defo an option, shame he lives so far away, could be up for meeting him half way. :D I couldnt be much further away from him! :(
Can he also map my MF2 for my water injection?