power fc mapping

B

bob c

hi all
can anyone recommend a tuner to fit and map my power fc i am prepared to travel.
i am in the north east of england
thanks bob

A

Anonymous

bob c said:
hi all
can anyone recommend a tuner to fit and map my power fc i am prepared to travel.
i am in the north east of england
thanks bob
the dentist is in dundee and he can borrow my software to map it if you'd be prepared to travel that far.

you'd probably have to do the driving on "my" private airstrip tho :wink:

Si..

if your the bob i think you are then the FC you have is the one i sold you through Ferguson,

as bruce said, Sam (the dentist) is your best bet by far, but that Fc has been mapped before to run a Z32 maf, which you'll need to get, and i just happen to have one. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Si.. said:
as bruce said, Sam (the dentist) is your best bet by far, but that Fc has been mapped before to run a Z32 maf, which you'll need to get, and i just happen to have one. :lol:
typical bloody makem,always trying to make a pound.you lot are worse than pikey's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j10gtr

Hiteq did a very good job on my power fc felt so much better than when i had it mapped on the dynopack by another tuner.

car drives very nice pulls strong from low down part throttle mapping is so much better and its definately quicker on full throttle especially in gear acceleration.

Thanks
Paul

A

Anonymous

j10gtr said:
Hiteq did a very good job on my power fc felt so much better than when i had it mapped on the dynopack by another tuner.
that's 'cause ian did it on the road.can't understand why people always go to r/r,dynopacks to get their ecu's mapped.unless of course they intend spending all their time on the rollers :lol:

mind you,there's no chance of losing your licence if it's mapped on rollers :wink:

j10gtr

Agreed but even felt better on full throttle and its definately quicker.

I would imagine that mapping on the road does incur a few penalty points if the tuner was to get caught.

Thanks
Paul

A

Anonymous

j10gtr said:
I would imagine that mapping on the road does incur a few penalty points if the tuner was to get caught.
i was doing the driving while mine was getting mapped and i think they would've skipped the points and went straight to the big ban and even bigger fine if i'd got caught :cry: .we were up to 140mph a couple of times :twisted:

JU5TY

Need mine mapping soon'ish.

Blimey Dundee is a bit far for me to come from Brighton. :( Dont mind coming up to the North of England... :D
Anywhere else come highly recommended other than Hiteq/RC?

JU5TY

vpulsar said:
There's allway's tuning japanese :lol: :wink:
Thanks for the info Rob, just called them and im all booked in!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

oap-r said:
isn't simon norris down your way :?:
Will he map the FC? Thought he always sent the cars to interpro to be set up? Or does he live map them himself now?

A

Anonymous

JU5TY said:
Will he map the FC? Thought he always sent the cars to interpro to be set up? Or does he live map them himself now?
tbh,i don't know how simon maps the fc.i do know that he sells them and when sam was mapping mine,simon supplied a few gems of info :wink:

GINGA

I enquired about sam (the dentist) mapping a power fc on a gtir and he said it would be £350 if he's never mapped that car before and £200 if he had which ain't to bad I thought 8) He's willing to come down to map cars but we would have to pay his travelling exspenses etc which would add a bit to the costs but what he suggested is we get a few people together to all have our cars mapped in the time he's down here then we only have to pay the one travel cost etc 8)