'pop open' doors and snap off s.wheel...?

Si..

what happens if the solenoid fails on the door opener tho, or if for what ever fault it stops working, you've got no lock to screw the car??

i'm just saying this coz i thought about it when i got the car re-sprayed but i didnt want to get locked out and have to pop a window.

then again if your boot lock works then its ok, mine doesnt :roll: .

as for snap off's they're excellent, the only thing you'll have to get used to is it brings the steering wheel towards you quite a bit and you need E.T. fingers to reach the indicator. :wink:

S

stomski

yeah, as long as the boot lock works ur ok. its the same concept as the TVR's which dont have any handles/locks?!

its not an MOT failure afterall, geting a decent paintshop nr me to give me a price this saturday.

as far as the snap off goes, will the boss snap of kit available in carnoisseur do the job? ive got an isotta s.wheel? its in their catalogue and web for £88 odd quid.

think i'll be purchasing, for peace of mind

G

GTiRich

Sorry mate, didnt meant to give you wrong info :oops: at least i know now

faz

this is somethin ive thought about aswell but I wouldnt be confident about the solonoid not packing in.

What happens if you wake up one mornin and you have left somethin on overnight and you go to press your button and the battery is flat...your pretty much screwed!

While your out gettin a new battery make a call to autoglass for a new window :(

I think the cons outweigh the pros!

S

stomski

i'll just open the boot mate :roll: :roll: :roll: and in i get

G

GTiRich

In the latest issue of Revs (i think) they have a how to on how to do pop open doors just incase ya fancy doing it ureself :wink:

S

stomski

dont think i'll even attempt it mate, dont want to bodge it up and ruin it :cry:

G

GTiRich

Lol thats what i thought you might say. god knows why they did a how to on it as there is no way it's a diy job.