please can any one help with shims!

L

Leighton

Hi just wondering if any one can help me.I m adjusting the shims on my R,and need one more to finish it off.I v tried lots of garages but they tell me its a nissan thing.Been to nissan only for them to tell me I have to wait till the end of november.The shims I m after are nos 42,43,and 45.the sizes are 2.525,2.55 and also 2.6.please can any one help as I would love to drive my car and get it back on the road.Thanks. :(

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I've got a lot of shims left over from my build but nothing your after.

Nissan messed me around for nearly 6 months before I got some from Germany that took about a month in the end to get them manufactured.

Try some of the tuners like HiTeq etc, I believe they often have them in stock for when they do work. Expect to pay between £10 and £20 per shim though!!

Jim

L

Leighton

shims

thanks mate already tried tuners.not much help.thanks any way.looks like i m stuck with nisan?

I

Ian.H

Hello Leighton ,
If you are still stuck give me a ring , we have the sizes you require in both shim , and guide type . 01942 721778.

Regards
Ian

Hiteq Performance

I

Ian.H

Simon ,
We should have a 2.45mm guide , drop me a mail with your address if you need one.

Regards

Ian
Hiteq Performance