If your talking about the clutch pedal box consists of 3 bolts, look up under dash there is 1 bolt connecting toi the box and 2 bolts that connect to the clutch master cyclinder.
1. Remove the power steering adapter located on the left strut.
2. Remove the clutch reservoir.
3. Remove the inlet plenum cover.
4. Remove the clutch master cyclinder hose.
5. Remove the clutch cyclinder.
Get in the car under the drivers foot rest. Look up toward the steering shaft, you will see a bolt that connects to the pedal box. Undo that and it come off.