Part number for nismo engine mount

I

IrPWR

Hi

I am trying to find the nismo part number for the big engine mount on the drivers side( right hand drive) near the over flow botle.

thanks
Jarrod

A

Anonymous

lol
I didn't mean there no part numbers for them :!:
Just I don't have them. I'll work on my English skills abit more :shock:

Have you fitted them? How much difference did they make? Was thinking of getting some.

O

osmium

What difference is there between the nismo one and the standard one?

is it to reduce the amount the engine moves around when revving?

my engine mount (the big round shaped one on the drivers side) broke on me and my mechanic had it re-vulcanised or something similar - basically reinjected the thing with rubber. The car is vibrates a bit more now, but only noticable at idle, it was pretty cheap to do too.

A

Anonymous

I think, the harder the rubber (nolethane etc) the less vibrations they absorb, and when you change them it transfers to the body of the car. Small sacrifice for less engine movement. :D

O

osmium

oh. FYI the standard engine mount (not sure if all of them are but the one i got replaced has) has a silicon type centre to absorb vibration

skiddusmarkus

I understood you Jonny#5,Matty's a bit slow and could do with working on his own English skills :lol: .
The solid mounts do a good job of stopping engine movment but prepare for a 6 on the Rikter(sp)scale inside the car when you start it up.