p badge?

J

jaygtir

hi everyone,

does anyone happen to know where i can find a 'p' badge for my front grille.
i've tried looking, but cannot seem to find any.

any help greatly appreciated.

jaygtir :D

geetee

Try gtir.spares

You may be better of getting the whole grille piece with the badge on. It comes away simply enough,

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

chrisniss91

What about nissans? There is a owner on here that gets things discounted price try him, cant rember his name but some1 else will soon :)

A

Anonymous

Sorry if i sound daft but what is a p badge or what does it stand for?? :?

A

Anonymous

i think ive just seen 1 on this site
is it silver with black edgin?
does look gay!

geetee

Not as gay as the standard UK one

If it says Pulsar on the back I reckon it makes sense to have a P on the front... sets it apart from all the other crappy Sunnys on the road.

A

Ash

jimmybackb said:
ANDY B said:
Sorry if i sound daft but what is a p badge or what does it stand for?? :?
p u l s a r :lol: :lol: :lol: (i think) :lol: :lol: :lol:
It stands for Prince actually. Do a bit of research, you'll be interested.

When I was looking to buy my first GTI-R, I was going to replace the 'P' with a Nissan badge, now I'm happy I didn't on either of the GTI-Rs I have owned.

Nad

In 1952, the Tama Electric Car Co. established a division known as the Prince Motor Co., in honor of the Japanese Crown Prince Michinomiya Hirohita. The car was marketed under the name Nissan Skyline ALSI-1. In 1954, the Prince Motor Co. conglomerated with Fuji Precision Industries, the engine producers for the Prince Motor Co., which then merged with Nissan in 1966.

Literally it was the prince division on Nissan that decided to start racing so all the race orientated cars had P badges although the Skyline was dropped in 1970 when Nissan took control of it. God knows how it lasted to go the Pulsar, but would not be put on the Sunny as its a Jap thing.

Nad

J

jaygtir

thanks to everyone,
i'll see if i can get my hands on one.

jaygtir :D