oil cooler help

GtiR`BoD

have got a 19row oil cooler can anyone know any reasonable places i can go to get the braided lines on there own not as a kit and are they awkward to fit or anything i should be aware of... cheers

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Yoou could try pm'ing Ex-gtir (Mike) he makes some braided lines, so he maybe able to make some for you.

O

Odin

GtiR`Bod said:
have got a 19row oil cooler can anyone know any reasonable places i can go to get the braided lines on there own not as a kit and are they awkward to fit or anything i should be aware of... cheers

I fitted my 19 row cooler on top of the front beam in between the rad and my front mount, I got my oil lines with the kit but I had to buy a replacement a while ago which cost me £25 8)

If I where you I'd think about fitting a remote filter mount because with the cooler take off fitted it's a very tight queese to get the filter on and off, And seeing as your having to make line's up now would be the time to do it :thumbsup: .

Rob

GtiR`BoD

yea good point! dont suppose you have a couple of pics kickin around you can post up for me do you Rob? cheers

ps: cheque in the post tomo mate

O

Odin

GtiR`Bod said:
yea good point! dont suppose you have a couple of pics kickin around you can post up for me do you Rob? cheers

ps: cheque in the post tomo mate

I'll take some tomorrow if that's ok with you, I can't be ar5ed to get it out the garage tonight :oops: .

Rob

J

Jim_1979

Mine is fitted where the top mount intercooler was, as I have a fmic now.

Dooie Pop Pop

Thunder God said:
If I where you I'd think about fitting a remote filter mount because with the cooler take off fitted it's a very tight queese to get the filter on and off,

Rob
its only a tight squeeze if your a fatty:thumbsup:

O

Odin

I had better go and take these pics lol, I forgot about sorry dude.

Rob

ps watch this space lol

O

Odin

I just went out to take some pics and noticed that you can't see my cooler anymore because of the rad plate doh.

But you can see the pipe run over the engine in this one.

and this one also.

Rob