novex prospeed tyres

nimhbk

now had these tyres on for a year and half, and they are still as good as new, anyone who does not like splashing the cash on tyres should take a look, £148 for all four

nimhbk

195 50 15
they are made by Dunlop, and were sold over in South Africa, they are now available here , wet and dry seem to be ok for a tyre of £40 but im not to heavy on the juice peddal,

nimhbk

used to have £120 Michelin tyres per corner....
and i can not see the difference between the two myself...
At the end of the day are top speed is 70mph and these tyres are top notch for this job...

tomble

Yes i agree, its highly unlikely that any owner of a gtir would ever even suggest going above 70 mph.

You get what you pay for with tyres. If they are 40 odd quid i doubt they are much cop.

Tom

K9ng

For £40 I would rather go for Toyo, Dunlop or Pirelli.

Tyres are personal preference and at the end of the day
if you like them :eek:k:

maz

just got a set of Yoko A539 for 54 quid each, deliverd in under 24 hours. cant knock them. and those are 205 / 40 / r17 / 84v

DanDud

I use to have Yoko A539's on mine and really didnt rate them, they were terrible in the dry and even worse in the wet. Got some cheaper Avon ZS3's i think? think they were £40 a corner and they are fantastic. Grip in the dry is fantastic and much much better than the yokos in the wet. OK they started loosing grip after 15mins on track at castle coombe but they did better than the yokos did at cadwell. Couldnt ask for more for the price. Got some Pirelli P6000's on the daily driver and cant sing their praises enough either. £30 a corner for 15's.