North weald sprint day

Nothing major, all that happened was my alternator belt snapped, and also realised I bust both outer cv boots. But fixed it today so it's all good an ready to go again! Really enjoyed myself an was so surprised to actually walk away with a trophy! Had fun when joey was putting the pressure on! :) ill let my dad know, no problems! Glad you liked it! An should b good to come to another! :) oh, an the pics are looking good, keep them coming mate!

Like the 3 in the pub car park, all with slightly different mods and liking the special effect! Obviously we all know who's looks best!.............. Yours right if I remember what you said correctly!! Lol!

P

pulsarboby

i went down the pub with scott the fireman in his 700bhp gtr....he nudged the kerb with his carbon fibre £450 splitter and ended up cracking it so was a very expensive lunchtime pint for him, he was none too pleased to say the least

did anyone get any vids?

pulsarmoley

i went down the pub with scott the fireman in his 700bhp gtr....he nudged the kerb with his carbon fibre £450 splitter and ended up cracking it so was a very expensive lunchtime pint for him, he was none too pleased to say the least

did anyone get any vids?
Cant he get it repaired? I know someone who repairs carbon fibre masts. Cant believe i forgot to get some video footage :doh: