North weald sprint day

Awesome day! Loved it! Cheers for organising it bob and thanks for the trophy! ;-) shame I broke down on the way home though! Lol! Recovery truck it was for me! Ha ha!

It sure did! That's what I took it for! Had loads of fun! Your car sounded well mean, especially when the boost kicked in! :) my fan belt snapped so my battery went flat 40miles from home! Need to find out why it snapped which I will do tomorrow! Hopefully nothing too serious! :) was good meeting you all again, and meeting some new faces too!

dan4

Had a good time in the gtfour, hard work being back in 4wd after all these years in 2wd and drifting last year. I was really enjoying using the handbrake around the cone on the lower circuit :lol: Felt quite good for a standard car bar an exhaust. You cannot match this amount of track time and fun for £45, keep up the good work

I should have used my torque wrench i lent to someone at the end of the day to check my wheel nuts, i never took my wheels off all day but i had a severe wobble on the m11 and pulled over to find front wheel nuts were hand tight:shock: close call

Any more pictures???

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
As a paid-up member, you could always upload them into the gallery. - Just don't try to do too many at once; I did that, and they get stuck.

bensmith907

Yea thanks bob for sorting that out. Had a fantastic time- its the first time I've had my R on loose track before (probably obvious by the amount of times I span out). But I still got a very good time on the longer circuit (5th fastest I think) shame my tyre kept going flat every lap as it really caused me handeling issues!

Again it was great to put names to faces and it was great to see your cars in action.

Any photos with me in it? Grey pulsar white oz wheels

Last edited:
Thanks for organising another great day Bob. I had an absolute blast and it brings home why we're all still here.

I know you said that this was going to be the last one but if you do it again put me straight on the list.

Some impressive times yesterday aswell lads. I couldn't keep up and wasn't through lack of trying ;-)

Cheers, Ben.

P

pulsarboby

cheers to all of you that attended and made this a fantastic day (best one yet)

there were some bloody quick cars there this year with some very good drivers which made it competetive for those that wanted to be on the bottom circuit and just damned good fun for those that wanted a bit of sideways action too.

special congrats to gtir joey and chris quinn....was a battle with you two who took the trophy home and i wished i had got a second place one also as it was neck and kneck till the last knockings when chris pulled that little extra out the hat.
super fast car and exceptionally good driving so a very well done to you chris, two trophies

in as many weeks and i can see how you got the 11sec run the other day:thumbsup:
can you thank your dad for me for letting me take his super little abarth for a run....very impressed with that little pocket rocket

the darian driven by john indri was a different class tbh but then again were talking about a fully prepped rallycross car driven by a pro driver whos running 2nd in the national rallycross championship so he was always gonna be a cut above the rest of us mere mortals, but just goes to show however quick you think you may be theres always much faster machinery out there.

3 cars in total suffered breakages.....mine for one as i busted my gearbox in afternoon, but now il fit my specially built box that danny kindly guilt up for me some months ago, so not bothered really!
one thing i will be doing is running a different car next time out as black cars are faster lol

due to the huge interest im not promising atm but i may run another of these events come september this year as so many of you want me to sort out another, so we will see what pans out with work commitments etc.

once again thanks to all that made it and made it such a great day
keep the pics coming

P

pulsarboby

btw the guy with the baseball cap carrying my mrs bag was scott the fireman (who lives near me) hes got the fastest gtr32 ive ever been in (around 700bhp) awsome car and hes a great fella too. his boys got a very nice pulsar and he will be attending the next one should i get round to sorting another later in the year

P

pulsarboby

yeah hes a really nice chap mark and a true petrolhead, think hes just bought a barn in hockley which hes been converting into a house

pulsarmoley

Ill have another look through mine when i get home tomorrow, if anyone wants me to email them whatever photos i may have drop me a pm ;-)

bensmith907

cheers again,

I know Mark was taking a video of me when was ferrying his Mrs/sister/friend (sorry not sure on the relation)