North weald sprint day

shroom

Bob is there still time to pay? didnt see this pop up. Might actualy get my car sorted now I have it :doh:

P

pulsarboby

cheers tom.....if you need any bits to get your car sorted then give me a shout ; )

1. pulsarboby paid
2. Ben (r called jay) paid
3. red/ danny paid
4. Pete (pulsarmoley) paid
5. Jack (pulsarmoley's mate) paid
6. my little mechanic lee and his dad paid
7. joey gtir
8. Pesh paid
9. dan4 (r called jay mate - some hairdressers mincing mobile) paid
10. bucky m (pulsar) paid
11. Gareth (r called jay mate - prob vx220 turbo) paid
12. Bash (r called jay mate - clio 172) paid
13. pulsarmark paid
14. pulsarmarks mate mick....evo8 paid
15. Danny's mate matt with a R5 gt turbo paid
16. Kate and Tim Evo 5 paid
17. pulsarpaul paid
18. shroom pulsar paid
19. lawny (dave) evo4 paid
20. bensmith907 (il have it ready) paid
21. jamesgtir paid
22. mightyquinn paid
23. mightyquinns dad paid
24.dan mad4it paid

ok guys this is sold out now with maximum allocation filled, if anyone else does want to go then youll need to put your name on a reserve list and if someone does have to drop out then you can pay them direct to take their place

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

reserve list started
1. scott the fireman pulsar
2. karl pulsar

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

yep 2 drivers no problem!

only about 6 weeks away now guys

hopefully i wont blow mine up at brands in a couple weeks, tempting fate here lol

P

pulsarboby

if my pulsar survives the brands trackday in march then il be taking that, if not then it will probably be the megabusa again as im doing some work on the tvr and that wont be ready in time.

i can only take one car as im bringing someone elses up on the low loader also so fully loaded

katemc

if my pulsar survives the brands trackday in march then il be taking that, if not then it will probably be the megabusa again as im doing some work on the tvr and that wont be ready in time.

i can only take one car as im bringing someone elses up on the low loader also so fully loaded
Fingers crossed on the R then , not broke TreVoR already lol

Were using a transporter this time , just in case lol

P

pulsarboby

lol it was broke before i got it home, had it about 10 months and not done more than 20 miles in it.
im trying to get all the gremlins sorted for the summer, but as per usual never seem to get the time so now im only gonna be doing a 5 day week so i have some quality time with the car, house, daughter and mrs:lol:

bensmith907

Just a heads up.

I am quickly running out of contingincy time for this. The engine that was ment to be in my car three weeks ago is still waiting for the head to be returned from the workshop. The plan is to get the the engine in next week and break it in quick, but... Ill be fitting a new turbo with the engine so there's more than enough things that can go wrong.

on the 4th of april I will make a decision on if I can make this event or not (unless things are obviously wrong before).

are the reserves still interested if I can't make it?

(I hate the fact that I'm the first one to put doubt on attending this, but I guess its best that I mention sooner rather than later)