GINGA

So who uses Nitrous Injection in there R'
Me

who installed it
Me

what set up have you got
Wizards on nos 100i with 50bhp jets

do you think its worth it
For drag racing and trackdays yes but would be to much hassle turning the bottle on/off and refilling etc if used on the road :(

What other mods are you running and what do you think your bhp output is
Forged pistons, fmic intercooler etc expect around 380bhp/360 lbsft with nos :D

A

Anonymous

Nitrous Injection is for cheats, so they tell me. :roll:

A

Anonymous

well those who tell you are just jealous of the immense power nitrous generates. Just a matter of letting your engine burn more fuel thus creating more power.

skiddusmarkus

I don't think it's cheating either MrG.
If someone maps their car to run silly boost but only for short bursts-is that cheating?Fitting a bigger turbo to allow more airflow-is that cheating?Running octane booster-is that cheating?It goes on and on.

A

Anonymous

I was jokeing :oops:

I run gas on mine and have done for some time. When i get my T4 back i will be runing 100bhp of gas att 1.8bar i hope. :roll:

J

J-GTi-R

Where I come from (NZ) if you use Nitrous you get no respect, everyone follows that 'Nitrous is cheating' rubbish.

Personally I think if you're fast, you're fast, sod how you get there.

After all, Gordon Murray (designer of the McLaren F1) thinks turbos are cheating...

skiddusmarkus

I was jokeing

I run gas on mine and have done for some time. When i get my T4 back i will be runing 100bhp of gas att 1.8bar i hope.

A

Anonymous

Easy to fit and we have them on offer at the moment on our website... www.rsx-performance.co.uk the best way to fit the throttle switch is to run a TPS switch which is another £47 inc vat

S

Sirnixalot

not aiming to be the proverbial penis here but could you deal with the "how much is xxx" either in PMs on in the Buying/Selling section please 8)

A

Anonymous

Soz mrG, thought u were some know-it-all that knew s**t bout nitrous.
I See you're selling the one and only RIGHT kit, noswizard's :)

E

Edd

Prices ARE on his website, keep looking, deals of the month if i remember.
Keep it to pm's though please or buying and selling.
Very good prices though, shame Ian won't let me use NOS :cry: