New Tyres

hmmm

hi

I was just looking through mytyres.co.uk for size 205/40/17 tyres and I couldn't see the Toyo Proxies T1's. Have they stopped selling them as last time I checked they were £62 inc vat and del.

Another thing, has anyone used or know of Vredestein SPORTRAC 2 tyres. They cost £58 inc vat and del.

thanks, any advice is appreciated.

mattygti-r

not used them tyres....id either go for Toyos or just been using BFG's bother excellent..dont get avons!

suprised no one has snapped my arm off for my 16" Leauge 037s alloys and tyres (Toyos) for just over £200 :roll: :roll:

when price of 2 tyres is £110+ :roll:

M

MORRISMINOR GTI-R

if your after some cheapies :lol: try Wanli's, i got some @ £37+vat each (205/40/17) and to be honest they grip realy well. No bullshit they are grippier than my old dunlop sp9000's and i can buy 3 of these for the price of one dunlop. Dont bother with champiro's and cheap Yok's and regals etc as they DONT grip

MarkTurbo

I know Toyo have just brought out the T1-R tyre which is going to replace the T1-S.

Maybe thats got something to do with it :?:

S

SunnyGTIR

I rang mytyres after some toyos and the woman said they can only get them certain seasons and wont have any till winter.
Ending up getting them from Topgear for £62 each inc. delivery. Just checked their site and they have gone up to £69 each for 205/40/17 inc. delivery, still not bad!
Check it out if interested:

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Toyo17_inch.php

S

SunnyGTIR

MORRISMINOR GTI-R said:
if your after some cheapies :lol: try Wanli's, i got some @ £37+vat each (205/40/17) and to be honest they grip realy well. No bullshit they are grippier than my old dunlop sp9000's and i can buy 3 of these for the price of one dunlop. Dont bother with champiro's and cheap Yok's and regals etc as they DONT grip
Where do you get these Wanli's from?
Didnt know chinese takeaways sell tyres :?: :p

M

momogtir

i got goodyear eagle f1's on my R, theyre soooooooooooooooooooooo wicked! NZ$1400 worth though so they should be...

M

MORRISMINOR GTI-R

U can get wanli's from any Viking branch or B.I.T.S who have got about 4 depots around the country. They will only sell to trade