My new wheels

R

robinsongtir

looking good EDD look similar to the volk rays wheels

E

Edd

the speedline in white is indented into the wheel and was painted white before anyone else asks where to get the stickers from :wink:

G

GTI-R Kid

As i told you earlier - they look very well and will really make the car look like a dark destroyer when they're on. 8)

E

Edd

nope ive got couple of cobra daytonas, but for santa pod and events ill strip the back, but eventually ill get door cards retrimmed same as seats and rear bench

N

Ninja_tune_factory

edd they look sweet dude top job on the wheels (did you do it?) the speedline in white rilly sets them of well .

i like very much .

E

Edd

yes the wheels were silver 2 days ago and had few kerb marks and scrates on, but i did all the refurb work and my brother sprayed them black, i did the speedline word as my bro thought it'd look tacky and sh*t, and then he lacquered them as he's been spraying 15 years so is a bit better than me.

B

blr123

Well IMHO I think the old 1's look MUCH better na na na na na :lol: :lol:

Keep your hair on I'm only joking the wheels look really good 8) will look the biz on eh :wink:

Cheers Bryan

BenD

look nice mate!!!

Looking at spraying my rims soon, just wondering what type of primer and paint you used??

Cheers

Ben

E

Edd

just cellulose base paint, and cellusose primer before hand, and you need to use 2 pack lacquer otherwise it'll chip