Mud Flaps

gunmetalgtir

Cool thanks Scott! I was actually considering buying them from Rallynuts so that diagram could come in handy!! :eek:k:

I quite liked the look of the carbon ones supplied here: http://www.trackcarbits.co.uk/

But £65 is too steep!!

Do you think the carbon ones would look ok or would plain black be better?

Braveheart

flexible black rubber in gloss finish... has a similar look and feel to a cheap silicon hose. The sheets are sold in black, blue or red.
I was going to logo them with "RallyTart"

Carbon finish would look good.... too good for my car.
I'm just looking for funtionality... protect my body work and fellow drivers windscreens.
I should have some material left to fit additional flaps under the car as well.

gunmetalgtir

Rallytart! :lol:

I'm trying to find somewhere I could get the carbon look sheets cheap and just put my own decals on them. Not willing to fork out £65 for a set with some Nismo stickers stuck on them that will probably come off the first time I wash it! :lol:

Was it the universal ones or the sparco ones you got?

vss irvine

ive got some of that black kaylan sheet from rally designs. im not using it if your looking for some? give me some magners and its yours!!

gunmetalgtir

vss irvine said:
ive got some of that black kaylan sheet from rally designs. im not using it if your looking for some? give me some magners and its yours!!
That sounds good mate! :eek:k:

I need to come and see you for some parts anyway! :)

Do you have enough to do 4 mudflaps?

Cheers! :-D

ive always wanted a set of nismo mudflaps but there NOWAY i'd have carbon Rep shit on my R. if they were black id buy them even at 65quid

mattytappy

gunmetalgtir said:
Matty, are the nismo logo's just stickers?
But the looks of them they are stickers but they are fused to the flaps and are under the protective finish as far as i can see.....put it this way they have had at least a duzzon or so jet washes and they havent come off or peeled yet fella;-)

GTI R RA

This subject has been up quite a few times...
I was the one who provided the template and "designed" the ones for the R,
beware that the template ones are for WRX so the will need some adjustments.

gunmetalgtir

GTI R RA said:
This subject has been up quite a few times...
I was the one who provided the template and "designed" the ones for the R,
beware that the template ones are for WRX so the will need some adjustments.
Anyone got the exact sizes for the GTIR? Even if someone with the ebay Nismo ones would be kind enough to measure them? :D

gunmetalgtir

Did you not say that the template on the first page were for the WRX though?

Scott is that the measurements you took for your mudflaps??