mapping

P

powerfreack

ok sorry mate only just read my pm
thanks mate much apreciated
bob rawle is olso a ex motec man

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooie Pop Pop

im doing rather well with my basic emanage blue £200 jobby:) then again the guy that mapped it properly (after a certain innovative person didn' t) has a lot of experience with the greddy unit. i might upgrade to the ultimate version if i feel flush but atm i cant see the point tbh.

rayman75

Dooie Pop Pop said:
im doing rather well with my basic emanage blue £200 jobby:) then again the guy that mapped it properly (after a certain innovative person didn' t) has a lot of experience with the greddy unit. i might upgrade to the ultimate version if i feel flush but atm i cant see the point tbh.
i have just bought the ultimate, just trying to get hold of the edd to get a date to do mine:lol:

zia

also have the motec, but the m4 is getting a bit dated, the dos program to tune it is fairly simple to use but timing consuming,i finding it quite interesting,being able to tweak tuner map's that are set to rich for economy etc.also the fact alot of other aspect can be tailered boost/nos map's/water injection to your own need's.and the fact if i sell the pulsar i''ll be able reomve it and keep it for my next car.but i think i may have reached the limit of my mapping skill's, need map it with a map senser and throttle bodies, is quite hard as you have to use map/efficincy and tps/rpm as load bascially having two map's for fueling to get the best out of it.

zia

zia

also have the motec, but the m4 is getting a bit dated, the dos program to tune it is fairly simple to use but timing consuming,i finding it quite interesting,being able to tweak tuner map's that are set to rich for economy etc.also the fact alot of other aspect can be tailered boost/nos map's/water injection to your own need's.and the fact if i sell the pulsar i''ll be able reomve it and keep it for my next car.but i think i may have reached the limit of my mapping skill's, need map it with a map senser and throttle bodies, is quite hard as you have to use map/efficincy and tps/rpm as load bascially having two map's for fueling to get the best out of it.
pic of my old map!

zia

kirko

Thunder God said:
A good mapper is worth his weight in gold ;-) , I hear good things about OWEN DEVELOPMENTS as well.

Rob

i know this is an old post but i also recommend owen developments
they supplied my turbo and all i can say is awesome 8)
i was running 2 bar at first and it really ripped 8)
now its down to a conservative 1.75 still outstanding:lol:

nismoboy

ChrisS said:
Mine doesnt like cold running too much either, but is fine after a few mins. Off boost its also very smooth and picks up no probs. End of the day the cars nly going to run aswell as the map thats on it.
This could be down to the tuner not keeping the car for a few days and properly checking the cold start map, I`ll let u know as im having my motec mapped as we speak and i`ll see if mine is the same, i did metion that some guys on here had a little probs with cold start but my tuner was adament that he could sort it.