lightweight prop shaft

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
Or me :shock: , What's the bl00dy point might give 3bhp wow that will make all the dif won't it :roll: :roll: .
you're missing the point mate :D this kind of thing is for peeps that are serious about lap times and elapsed times over the 1/4.as i said earlier,once you've removed as much weight as you poss can,you then have to spend loads getting components made out of lighter materials ie unobtanium alloys :wink: :lol:

I

Innovate Performance

oap-r said:
vpulsar said:
Or me :shock: , What's the bl00dy point might give 3bhp wow that will make all the dif won't it :roll: :roll: .
you're missing the point mate :D this kind of thing is for peeps that are serious about lap times and elapsed times over the 1/4.as i said earlier,once you've removed as much weight as you poss can,you then have to spend loads getting components made out of lighter materials ie unobtanium alloys :wink: :lol:
Just to add to what oap-r said.
The other thing is if you want 0.5 reaction times you need good transmission. It not about bhp it is about power transfer to the wheels and removing flex to improve responce.

O

Odin

Well if i just loose weight that will make all the dif.

8 stone should do the trick that will take me down to a light weight 16 stone weed 8) :wink: :lol: .

rob

I

Innovate Performance

JASON GANT said:
can i put one to the test when there made :wink:
Could well be an if at the moment as the less number of people that want them the more they will cost.