Jun super liners/block

marcymarc

Yo

Just wondering what the score is with the jun super liners and super liner block , never heard anyone say anything about this stuff.
Ive obviously heard about the high quality of Jun and that cosworth in the uk make their pistons etc.

Anyone on here built there engine up with the one of these blocks in conjunction with the liners??

At what kind of horse power do you have to worry about things like the sr20 block twisting???

O

Odin

Don't JUN use Darton Sleeves? If so I can't see the point in paying JUN's prices for something you can buy yourself and probably get fitted for less than the price JUN charge just for the liners.

Rob

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
Do Jun actually make any of their parts in house????

Yeah they print your big fat bill for you :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

cmng

Jun do make they part locally like cam
if you order direct from jun.. it more cheaper

Jun cam package overall is cheaper than HKS cam and Tomei Cam

you never believe it
JUN Boss KOYAMA do reply all your email you send to him

Simmo

marcymarc said:
Anyone shed some light on this puppy???
I've heard its good for 650Hp with the standard liners without block distortion or scuffing but I wouldn't go for anything more than 550 without replacing the liners.

Someone else might have more accurate info though :)

marcymarc

Simmo said:
I've heard its good for 650Hp with the standard liners without block distortion or scuffing but I wouldn't go for anything more than 550 without replacing the liners.

Someone else might have more accurate info though :)

Wheres Rishi when you need him :)