JIC coilovers

T

Toady

For all those on here that have jic coilovers, do you know what wheel offset you need to clear the rears? thanks. 8)

A

antilag

not sure what u mean mate but there smaller then standard so standard offset wud leave a large gap between the tyre and coilover

T

Toady

apparently the fronts fit fine with a 17' e38mm wheel, but the rears touch the wheel/tyre if you know what i mean? :?:

A

antilag

always use spacers anyway but the std offsets 40mm ent it

i cud fit my fist between 225/45/16 33offset with my jic's

T

Toady

cool, im looking at getting some 7x16 et40mm with 205 rubber, so they should fit then. how harsh are the shocks?

A

antilag

there are different versions but mine are a nice ride i have the magiks :roll:

daz

i have the jic coilovers flt-a1-us and i had no problems with fitting them on 17's with a 35 offset and they fit fine no problems no rubbing but they do take some setting up and mine are very hard. more suited to track use i would say. but no problems at all with fitting them

T

Toady

Im not sure which type they are, but i have been told they are very harsh and suited to the track! good job my cars not my every day run a round then! :lol: think ill go and take a wheel off in a mo to see if the offset is stamped on them! :wink:

T

Toady

my alloys are 7x17 with a et40 offset, im hoping they will fit-if not im screwed! :(