Japanese Tuning Show Club Stand,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johneh

If all else fails i'll convince craig to put mine on the trailer and get insured on something that can pull it for the day. Im back from a car show now for a couple of hours (as its only down the road) and I couldn't take it there cause its too dangerous to drive for any sort of distance :( No matter how hard i press the brakes it'll only brake fairly gently.. and im sure they're bled properly too.

Johneh

As above dude, no matter how hard I press the brakes it feel like im braking lightly. It just trundles to a stop of its own accord really, It may well be that I've stupidly bled the system the second time round without running the engine, or it could be the master cylinder is fooked, either way its should be fixable. Worst case scenario is the brake booster or the bias valvel thats buggered, as they'll be a right arse to change.

saddler

As above dude, no matter how hard I press the brakes it feel like im braking lightly. It just trundles to a stop of its own accord really, It may well be that I've stupidly bled the system the second time round without running the engine, or it could be the master cylinder is fooked, either way its should be fixable. Worst case scenario is the brake booster or the bias valvel thats buggered, as they'll be a right arse to change.
Do you have transport to get to the show if you can't fix the car..? if you can get to my house for 5.00 you can just in with me..

Johneh

I litterally live a 2 minute drive from pulsarcraig, so i'll rob a lift with him if I can get it fixed mate :)

Johneh

Have rebled the brakes with the engine running and its a little better but not much different, master cylinder it is

saddler

Im having real problems logging into this site so just to note to the members who are attending this show ...
CHECK LIST
YELLOW CLUB STAND PASS
AND GREEN WRISTBAND PASS !!

frit

Will see you boys there, got my tickets and track time booked last minute, just hope the weather's nice. anyone else going on track?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Going to be a hot one tomorrow, so don't forget the suntan lotion. 8)

I'll be knocking around, no GTiR but I'll pop over and say hello :thumb:

R

riske

Got a few pics of the cars but no1 was around to have a chat?? I'll try get em up asap. Very hot day!!

RU55 GTR

Wish I could have made it!!!

Not having much luck right now as knee is still bust and girlfriends son has fallen seriously ill, now it would seem that she is getting ill due to worry and fatigue!!! Not good!

Hope you all had a good day though!!! Thank you Saddler for arranging!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Good point Rich - you won't be getting anything for JTS 2009 now, so I'll close this thread to prevent further confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.