its went pop!

chopper

Well driving along not doing anything stupid it was warm, around 4k rpm in 5th about to start braking for the round about when:I herd a pop, oil light, engine managment light, no power.Came to a stop turned of started it again limped off the road into an industral estate. If I let off the throttle it stalled and when it moved it was spluttering and chugging. No oil under it. But I can't see if any pipes have come off as its dark. Any ideas ........ turbo........engine......

P

pulsarboby

sounds as though a boost hose has come off, check boost pipes and induction pipe from afm to turbo

chopper

Well +1 on the intercooler pipe. Thanks put it back to gether today and it started fine started to drive home and it felt down on power and was chugging with me saying to it please just get home! Monday and Tuesday will be trying to figure the next issue out. Oh and my rev counter has started to become iratic! :(

Gaz gtiR

Well +1 on the intercooler pipe. Thanks put it back to gether today and it started fine started to drive home and it felt down on power and was chugging with me saying to it please just get home! Monday and Tuesday will be trying to figure the next issue out. Oh and my rev counter has started to become iratic! :(
mine did the same. there is a white wire near the standard boost selonoid check that it hasnt snapped! this is what mine did & it turned out to be that wire... maybe something else tho??