interior dashboard lights

A

Anonymous

i haven't used my R for driving at night for some time now but as the wheather was cold i decided to give the baby a blast.
I noticed my dashboard lights were fading the petrol gauge side was off dark, could this be a fuse or do i need new interor dashboard lights, please don't tell me it's dash out. :?

N

N1SMO

dash out i had the same thing last month. its not a hard job but it is a pain in the ass.

A

Anonymous

what was the problem diagnosed as :? and how much to fix :?:

N

N1SMO

do it yourself i have a spare f**ked dash ill send u the bulb

A

Anonymous

cheers will pm you privately soon after further investigation.

coxie

i had the same problem my bulb blew..i bought all new bulbs and while i was doing it i took the little blue covers off the bulbs.when it was re-assembled it was fixed and the dials were lit up 100% brighter so i then did the same to the three centre gauges. :D

u got a spare bulb i could have nismo my battery light one has gone and fuck knows the bulbs look like. Every time i go to halfords its sorry outta stock :(

coxie

i've got some bulbs u can have nissanmansco just pm me with your address and i'll send em to you :D

coxie

how many do u want
nissan mansco is having one
i have two left is this any good to u if so pm me the address m8

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
My bulb at the fuel gauge has gone too... Haven't done anything about it yet as I'm waiting on these AutoIllusion Reverse EL Dials... Thought I'd have them by now... :cry:

Rishi

C

charlie

I cant get the bulbs, the ines they sell are too small.

How much do you guys want for a few spares please?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the bulbs NISMO got them today :D Now how to get them in :roll: :?: :idea: :cry: