Im thinking of buying a K11 Micra

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GartracS2

Hi guys n gals im thinking of breaking the R and buying a k11 putting the GA 16 DE 16 valve motor in one. good for 120 horse, fair quick in a k11., with NOs should do well. lol

IM SERIOUS BY THE WAY.

To be honest Ive fell out of love with mine since it got pinched and I couldnt afford to use it as me everyday car. any way plan is to break it keep brakes to use for the micra and keep a few little bits like the SAFC 2 and the airfilter etc but on the whole most of the car is available.

NOW IM GOING TO TEST THE WATER AND RATHER THAN PUT A BIG LIST UP HERE AS MOST OF YOU KNOW MY R HAS A LOT OF STUFF ON IT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY TO THIS POST OR PM ME WITH WHAT U WANT AND A PRICE U ARE WILLING TO PAY.

heres a few things for sale, like I said the list is too long but heres the most importnant bits

Engine and Standard Turbo , abslutely mint less than 60,000 miles ont he clock

Gearbox and transfer mint

GFB bOV

fmic with custom piping R33

mocal oil cooler

all whiteline handling kit

strut braces fr and rear

mint interior

rear diff mint

standard kyb susp with eibach - 30 mm

driveshafts

arb

radiator

fans

bonnet

doors

tailagte

all mint

and lots more he he

G

GartracS2

OI wind your neck in you penis lol. The clubs crap anyway most of you lot havent a clue wtf your on about. I`ll give you a clue how crap you all are. A certain sumone did a clutch on STEVO`s R, we photgraphed numerous nuts n bolts loose including the main insulator mount on the o/s ./f it wasnt even in it s thread !!!

Im sure Stevo wont mind posting up pics RE this shoddy workmanship. Im going to finish the gearbox swap on Sunday this week and do it RIGHT!! Im naming no names lol

Listen to be honest Id wish Id bought a Subaru because quite frankly Sunnys, Pulsars are absolute s h i t e its perhaps the worst most boring car i ve ever owned.

I wont be back on guys n gals with this sort of attitude is it any wonder I complain alot.

Sick boy your a c o c k mate.

stugtir

GartracS2 said:
Listen to be honest Id wish Id bought a Subaru because quite frankly Sunnys, Pulsars are absolute s h i t e its perhaps the worst most boring car i ve ever owned.
so your going to buy a k11 micra!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stu

N

Ninj-r

GartracS2 said:
OI wind your neck in you penis lol. The clubs crap anyway most of you lot havent a clue wtf your on about. I`ll give you a clue how crap you all are. A certain sumone did a clutch on STEVO`s R, we photgraphed numerous nuts n bolts loose including the main insulator mount on the o/s ./f it wasnt even in it s thread !!!

Im sure Stevo wont mind posting up pics RE this shoddy workmanship. Im going to finish the gearbox swap on Sunday this week and do it RIGHT!! Im naming no names lol

I wont be back on guys n gals with this sort of attitude is it any wonder I complain alot.

I thought we banned w@nkers :D

SunOnGTiR

Ninj-r said:
GartracS2 said:

I thought we banned w@nkers :D
:roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

Here be back thats about the 5th time he's said he was going :? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Hannie

GartracS2 said:
The clubs crap anyway most of you lot havent a clue wtf your on about.

then fooook off and leave us alone then nobber, is amazing how you come back when you need to USE the club for complaining when ur r got stolen and when your selling it.

Gray

Dave Bull off the Almeras Owners Club has bought a K11 Micra but he's dropping a DET in it, cutting away most of the bulkhead as we speak I think. Good lad who knows what he's doing.

It'll be a coffin on wheels to be sure! lol

ex-gtir

its me he is talking about and i have mailed stevo and disscussed it seem he has no problem with me or my workmanship
seems that i do a clutch over a year ago and im now liable for every time a nut or bolt comes loose :cry:
can everyone whos cars i have fecked up please post and we will see how many i have :wink: :lol:
gartrac you are a sad ugly t w a t (and yes i would say it to your face )
get a life and go on a diet :wink:
mike

Keira

ex-gtir said:
can everyone whos cars i have fecked up please post and we will see how many i have :wink: :lol:
didn't want to say anything but that yellow heap of c.r.@p you sold me is taking me an awful long time to put right :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stevo

kieron said:
ex-gtir said:
didn't want to say anything but that yellow heap of c.r.@p you sold me is taking me an awful long time to put right :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow my name got mentioned in a post wahooooooooooo, ben the micra wouldnt suit yer, even thought its quick its still a micra. your be beta off getting a 350Z

before anyway says anything my car is fine :wink: I have new bolts and that :p

ex-gtir

ben you talk of my bad workmanship and you take the struts off to take engine out and dont the abs and brake hose looka bit tight with the hub hanging down on them :lol:
dont you have a nice trolley for sitting the engine on :wink:

ex-gtir

also looks nice and safe sitting on axle stands on top of ramps
also heres a hint what you may look like with hair lol :lol:

ex-gtir

also the offside mount isnt removed by me when i remove engine so doubt the bolt has anything to do with me
see what my workmanship has bought me
and i still own the evo for trackday :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.