i'm so boring, help needed about location of idle valve

N

NISM0

looking at my pdf manul and cant find the location and diagram for set up removal etc of idle valve anyone got pics or and instructions, cheers :roll:

N

NISM0

idle valve

any pics so i can see what it is i'm looookin for, cheers

Sweeny

I did a SEARCH to find this pic from one of creedy posts, he has removed the top section of the inlet in this pic tho.

The idle control valve is the thing with the purple connector at the top left :wink:

Sweeny

Its should be stuck on with blue tack mate, just give it a pull and it should come off.

:roll:

Just undo the bolts that attach it to the inlet, i thinks there's 3 of them.

N

NISM0

pull

ile pull the little chappy out and give it a clean, erm

PaulB

is the screw for adjusting the idle on this valve? Im having a few probs with my idle and the first thing i wanna try is the screw, but cannit find it !! grrr.:evil:

A

AJ4

I've put the pic in the gallery under 'intake', maybe it will help to answer the 3 thousand questions per day on where the idle control circuit is :D

Paulb81 - at the top left of the pic there is a silver hexagon shape with a purple connector on the end. Just underneath it there is another golden valve, just behind the black pipes. At the opposite end of the gold valve ( at the left of the picture ) is where the screw is, you can see the little tube sticking out ( the screw is inside ). You can see it if you look under the right of the throttle body ( looking at the engine front on ).

Last edited by a moderator: