I need a new exhaust, does anybody..

Rage

Know how the HKS Legal muffler system is?
Pictures would be great!

I have a old Apexi catback exhaust now, but its totally rusted and cannot be saved :(

I want an exhaust thats silent, are there more systems? And where to buy?

Sorry for my rusty english, and thanks for all the answers.

// Andreas

youngsyp

I'd get an exhaust system made. It's bound to be cheaper than the HKS (if you can still get it) and you'll be able to specify how loud you want it, along with pipe diameter etc...

Just a thought !

Paul

Animaldaz

Paul is right, thats your best option. But if your after something on the cheap then look for a kakimoto system, these are very quiet but arent the best for performance but it would be ok as a stop gap.

olliecast

i`ve got a very quiet magnex cat back system for sale if your interested. only covered ~2k. pm if your interested, can do it cheap.

ideally though get one made up, if you can afford it

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I've got my old 2.5" custom system sitting around in a friends garage. It has a proper back box with dual exits. Its from the turbo elbow and has a decent rear muffler and a small centre box. It made 380hp before I changed to a 3" custom system. Custom exhausts are about £600

Yours for a reasonable offer as its cluttering up a friends garage. The main cost might be your postage from UK to Norway.

Thor

Rage said:
Know how the HKS Legal muffler system is?
Pictures would be great!

I have a old Apexi catback exhaust now, but its totally rusted and cannot be saved :(

I want an exhaust thats silent, are there more systems? And where to buy?

Sorry for my rusty english, and thanks for all the answers.

// Andreas
hi andreas,

i have fit the HKS Legal Muffler. the exhaust is quite loud and the middle section is smaller than 2.5" i think. use a 3" Mongoose or Blueflame. these are cheaper and have more power..

regards
Sascha

Rage

Hi! Thanks for all the replies. Im still after a catback or a full system, have found blueflame and mongoose on ebay, but they are without any backbox :(
I hate loud exhaust, and the police around here to :)

GTiR_Mic

The mongose & blue flame system do not come with a back box at all just an end pipe.

There is a comapny in Newcaslte that would have done you a full custom system for approx £450 but shame you are in Norway.

To be honest I would take Campbellju exhaust sytem ;)

Mic

Rage

Got an offer for a new Kakimotor catback exhaust with backbox and a mid-silencer.
Hows the sound with this exhaust?
Does anybody here have it?