I love having hair it rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GartracS2

I LOVE the pics lol I wish I had hair I look pretty good there lol. No they werent tight mike and the reason I took out the struts was beacuse it takes 2 minutes!!! I undo bottom arms from body, I hear you split balljoints so STE ws saying to me? Why do u split balljoints? Not needed , I got shown how to GTIR`s at work at Nissan , dont even bother going there, your crap end of story, The ABS harness was disconencted near strut tops and threaded through they actually dangle disconnected, the flexi hoses werent tight either, DRiveshafts are back in car until I pop down to finish the jobb off so as not to fook up the wheel bearings.

At the end of the day U and only U left that bolt (not even started on the thread) U butchered a downpipe stud U put 2 nuts on it instead of a solid nut n bolt. U left A Bolt out of the Right hand side front crossmember ( 4 of in total)

U f u c k e d up Steves Bottom Ball joint. Im not gonna be picky so I wont mention the other f u c k ups you made

Face it THE GTIR isnt for u stick to your day job MIKE.

I get stick from ppl All I said was most ppl on here dont know s h i t and I stick by that.

U remember a forum member on here who asked us if he needed to reface his flyweel to accept a new clutch?
I said normally a bit of emery will do maybe a skim, YOU PIPED UP like the c o c k that U are "it need surface grinding" U proper ripped me to bits ovr that post and that why I dont like you MIKE your a know-it-all.

FACT surface grinding YES a very good idea MIKE

FACT not nessecary tho unless you have a badly highspotted or grooved up surface

FACT I emeried mine up it had a few highspots and the HKS second hand pressure plate (Thanks COXIE) that I used with a VALEO standard friction plate also had highspots. I have covered 7,000 miles since March when I fitted it all, numerous FULL THrottle launches at 1.2 BAR with SAFC enrichment so lets say at least 300 BHP ish (not RR yet) GUESS WHAT? Its mint no judder, no slippage, no problems

PPL cant always find a good engineer MIKE so why make it seem that everything U say is the gospel according to u.

MIKE ID love to see you build a box up and shim it correctly. Hey MIKE tel l em something you think your better than me? I do a box at least 1 a month, You know owt about CAN and LAN communication? Do you know what EOBD is? You rebuilt any other engines? I rebuilt SR, CG, GA, CD, VG, QG, QR, YD. YES I have rebuilt all those engine variants and non have ever been back. I been on NISTEC 2004 got to round 3 in GERMANY. Im also able to wire anything, I wired in and set up MR GTIR`s SAFC 2 is he happy with my work YESSSS

Reet u untalented c o c k im off see u all later

Sick Boy, your a c o c k too but I love ya

xxxx

Stevo

Thats the longest post ive eva read :lol: :lol:

You can do wiring eh?? can you wire this in for me? :wink:

A

andyz

I know im new to all this, but dont you think it would be better for the pair of you if you sorted this out through PMs or some other way instead of slagging the s h i t out of each other on a public forum? :? please feel free to tell me to wind my neck in....

Status
Not open for further replies.