Huge spec pulsarGTIR project for sale, quick sale wanted, make an offer

gtirsime

Hi guys
Its with a heavy heart I have decided to sell my project car and spares. I would ideally like a quick sale as I now really need the space. For the car to go to a good home and be finished would be great. Pictures and full specs/spares list and so on available by contacting me. Below I will list the main things so anyone interested can contact me.

Black pulsar H plate import rolling shell in very good condition no rust but one wing has some weird paint reaction going on, car has been stored in a heated garage for the last 11 years! the rolling shell includes brand new 17s with yokos, tein fully adjuatable coilover suspension also a spare boot lid.
The engine has been rebored and a set of ross pistons specially made to spec for big boost, the crank was lightened balanced and polished.
HKS cams
There is an HKS clutch also but this was not big enough for the next stage so also there is an O.S GEKEN multi plate huge power clutch included.
The gearbox was rebuilt less than 100 miles ago
An omex motorsport ecu with wiring loom
Straight through stainless exhaust
Forge front mount and Samco hoses
Full setoff gaskets bearings and so on to rebuild
The bad part is before I sourced all the parts for the rebuild my circumstances changed so the parts which are missing are the turbo and manifold along with associated pipework and the injectors.
This project was the brain child of a good friend who used to be head engine builder at noble, any questions he and I can answer to help finish the build.

As I have said this is just a short list of the spec contact myself ifyou are genuinely intrested in making an offer, if the shell and enough parts are wanted I may split.
I would also be interested on anyones ideas as to what this could be worth, if it does not get any interest here I may go to dreaded ebay or similar

Please contact me on 07884471173 if interested