how bout some badge made available for sale?

S

skar

that GTIROC.COM logo would look neat as a badge to replace the rear gtir badge on our cars. anyone thought of making some up for sale with profits going back into website?
And it would also be good publicity the website

boucherie

id def go for a sticker advertising the webiste, as it seems loads of other forums have them, so its good to promote the site.

A

andy n

i've been doing stickers for a while in small numbers for a quid each. theyre about 20 inches long. anyone wants one, pm me. i can do pretty much anything so give me a shout.

MrMischief

Here's what I got made up a few months ago...

I had three in silver & three in white made up.
If you want the white ones, give me a shout.

I s'pose I could get more made if there's interest?

Steve

ShayneG

andy n said:
i've been doing stickers for a while in small numbers for a quid each. theyre about 20 inches long. anyone wants one, pm me. i can do pretty much anything so give me a shout.
Could u post some designs up mate :D

I've just had this made up by a local sign company. Cost me a bomb as it's 4 colours and a custom job. They said that they'd drop the price slightly if I could get a few orders, but it would still be £15 each plus a 1st class stamp :shock: and that's cost to me. Bit OTT, but I wanted something customised to advertise the club.

It's quite a nice looking sticker though :D

Word document with design here

If I've used a copyrighted image, let me know if there's any objections.

geetee

I have a GTiR OC sunstrip and rear quarter www.gtiroc.com in silver.

Believe it or not I fell for the innocently put but inevitable... "Are you a member of the GTiR Owner's Club" question .... to much pisstaking and laughter.

:roll:

Oh well, the "clever" bastard asking the question owns an bicycle and not a car, but his mates have fast cars apparently.

Own goal I think :lol:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

J

John Mc

Major_Sarcasm said:
I've just had this made up by a local sign company. Cost me a bomb as it's 4 colours and a custom job. They said that they'd drop the price slightly if I could get a few orders, but it would still be £15 each plus a 1st class stamp :shock: and that's cost to me. Bit OTT, but I wanted something customised to advertise the club.

That looks 8) mate. Can you get more of these then?

Cheers

John

ShayneG

John Mc said:
Major_Sarcasm said:

I AGREE :D

That looks 8) mate. Can you get more of these then?

Cheers

John

Yeah, I can get some made up, but they are overpriced by the supplier IMHO.

Just a thought, but if I get the little R outlines done in silver like the "GTi-R" background, I could eliminate a colour and maybe get the price down a bit.

The supplier says they're pricey 'cos it's a layered vinyl design.

They affix to the outside of the glass btw, not the inside.

I'll keep you posted. 8)

People are more than welcome to print off my Word document and go to a local sign company - probably get it cheaper than I can!

However, if ppl want me to, I'll supply them at cost to me.

As soon as I get my R back :roll: I'll post a piccy of the graphic in the rear window.

A

andy n

if theyre multi layer vinyl and you do them to go on the inside youll get wierd bubbles and ridges between each layer