hose routing\inlet manifold\throttle sensor

GTIR-LOZ

hi ive been tarting up my R and removed the vacuum lines and now i cant remember which ones go where i have the one off the plenum to the actuator the fuel pressure reg with the boost guage and contoller attached to it comming from the back of the plenum,where its split by a t piece and also gos to the factory boost sensor, the vac hose off the back of the plenum to the top of the carbon filter or whatever it is and the dump valve comming from 1 pipe on the back of the plenum

if you can follow all that is this correct or is it routed wrong, i fitted a painted inlet manifold and have set up the rods on the inlet manifold and it seems to idle at 1500rpm and if i touch the throttle it seems to die and then come to life then die again, if i floor it its ok

any ideas

GTIR-LOZ

just done fault code check and its comming up with 4 3 throttle valve sensor, is there a way of checking this and how do i set its basic position

GTIR-LOZ

checked sensor using my avcr and safc and adjusted sensor to read .48v closed and 4 volts when fully open throttle, left battery off for a couple of mins and then retest still coade 4/3 did i not leave the battery off for long ehough?

GTIR-LOZ

well went for a run in her after leaving battery off for 10 mins or so she runs really really well, but idle still at 1500 constantly, i will try to balance the butterflies and see how i get on with that

at least the cutting out things sorted thank god for apexi lol

p.s anyone else feel free to jump in with ideas :wink: :lol:

GTIR-LOZ

i know but i have checked and double checked all these ive sprayed wd40 and brake cleaner all round the engine bay and cant find any leaks, its really doing my nut in :lol: