homemade gauge pod

A

antilag

wat do u think off this its only half done but should b finished in a few days its taking fooking ages

A

antilag

hopefully, they dnt look very level in the pics but the top two are positioned the same and the bottoms match to they stick out so much cos i had to angle them to my eye level

A

Anonymous

how do you do something like that ?

Cause I wanted to do something just like that, to fit my blitz dsbc and turbo timer...

G

GTI-R Kid

Look very well!

How did you manage it? Filler? Fibreglass? Combination of both?

And how did you manage to get the perfect smooth circles on the top 2 gauge holes?

A

antilag

o and in the day still needs spraying and a bit more sanding but im bored now

A

antilag

15 hours i spose but thats trial an error ect if i done it again i could get it down to 14 and a half lol

R

rsnissan

looks good mate 8) .....................just out of interest would u have had space for 3 in a row on the top and bottom? what size are the gauges?

A

antilag

yeh they would just fit in but i decided to buy a pillar pod and but my feul pressure in the glove box there 60mm

A

Anonymous

looks great, antilag, but HOW did you manage it ?
I need to fit a blitz dsbc and dual turbo timer in sort of the same way, and I'd like to know HOW :)

A

antilag

the gauges are a perfect fit mate they stay in buy them selves

i have done the same the other side and fitted my greddy smi integrale controller greddy boost controller and greddy turbo time i will post a pic on here later its a long process its basically done with something called gel coat then skimmed with fillar and all the shaping was done with fillar to

D

daBOODA

Looks good mate. Better than just gluing gauge holders to the dash or a pillar. Are they Defi guages? They look sexy

A

antilag

na mate they are all greddy gauges the pod still ent finished and probably wont b finished for a while as i have loads of other more important bits to finish b4 sunday :cry:

A

antilag

well its nice to no wats going on . i dunno if it looks gd or bad though but i can view them there and thats wat matters really my car wont ever win a show and shine as i ent no pretty boy and neithers my doggy ol crap heap :wink: