Hmmph

J

Jon

a lottery win per chance? the motorz r worth more than the pad?
i'd have bought a fleet of Rotweilers to protect the 34 & rari instead of the gently bently

not jealous at all :D

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
I hate raris! They just dont do anything for me! Eerrr yucky things!

Aimee

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
That looks like the Ferrari I had a play with the other night, but then they all look the same these days :?

A

andyz

yeah,but who would be sad enough to bother. fair play to that bloke,as long as he aint the neighbourhood crack dealer theres nothing wrong with having a couple of cars like that :D its just if i were him id have a few sleepness nights!

K

KRS

would it be that hard 2 hire them for a day to take the pics thou ?
Not unless he has hired them permanently, hes had them for a while now ;)

Y

YODI

they are deffo harry's cars

heres my skyline with his and therari was tucked up for the day

Yodi

Dooie Pop Pop

whats up with the blue skylines rear wheel in your pic Yodi? it looks like its set up with a lot of camber :? or is it just the camera angle? :lol:

your a pair of lucky mo fo' s :p

Lamb

Just seen this thread now........

Well where do i start..............

Dont come on here much these days..........but its changed soo much from when the forum first started..........

Thanks for all your comments guys, especially the positive ones!!

The cars do belong to me and no i have'nt hired any of them!!............had my GTi-R for nearly 6 years now and the R34 for a year and a half...............The 360 is a fairly new addition as its been with me since May this year.

The bentley belongs to my old man and does'nt get used much so im hoping to boost up the T4 and have some fun drifting it!!!......LOL

Those of you who manage to come down to Ace Cafe on our jap nights (first tuesday of each month) will get to see the ferrari and R34 depending on which i bring down!

If any of you are still doubting it ........ well tuff luck really!

Harry

Mark_GTiR

You jammy jammy sod - I am VERY Jealous.

I'm guessing you're not a drug dealer so how on earth do you afford cars like that!?? I must be doing something wrong in life.

Mark

Keira

Lamb said:
The bentley belongs to my old man and does'nt get used much so im hoping to boost up the T4 and have some fun drifting it!!!......LOL
one of my mates had this dumb idea of getting an old bentley, so he could drive round and toot at people he knew :roll:

they'd be like wtf :? :lol:

He brought a new taxi instead so it hasn't happened yet, but with the money those robbing b@stards earn :lol: it probably wont be long before he has another dumb idea.

good luck to you mate 8) although if either of your datsuns are well modded the 360 must seem pretty slow :wink: :lol:

Lamb

Mark_GTiR said:
You jammy jammy sod - I am VERY Jealous.

I'm guessing you're not a drug dealer so how on earth do you afford cars like that!?? I must be doing something wrong in life.

Mark

LOL.......not a drug dealer mate otherwise i would have one for each day of the week!!!!!.........lol