HELP-advice needed-what wheels?

W

wizgti

Due to a small accdent involving snow and a kerb I need some 15" alloys for my R! Cost not important but theres just too much choice?
Rally/jap style mainly!
Any recommendations?

Ta
Andrew

W

wizgti

Thanks for your replies so far-I'm still struggling to deceide-dont want supperleggaras or superturismos as there just TOO common :wink:

Starting to warm to these though

And they lightweight as well and come in all colours

keeps the ideas rolling in.

Ta

Dan_GTiR

While we're on the subject of new wheels, here's the one's I'm thinking about?

ADR M-Sport in Hyper Black finish.

Cheers

Dan :)

W

wizgti

Thanks for your suggestions guys-went down to SWT today and was told the wheels I originally wanted would fit my car with some 3mm spacers which I'm happy with. Here's a picture of when I was trying them out to see if they looked OK -

Lenso RS 5 in gunmetal grey

Ta
Andrew

J

jasegould

Have a word with SRB......I know they were maybe sorting out some mental wheels from Japan

Nad

Is that a pic of the Team Dynamic Pro R's or whatever. They r sweet as, hate to guess at a price and availability.

Nad

1000ny

money no object? as antilag said.. volks volks volks, i`m gettin some as soon as i can sell my kidney on ebay.

S

SunnyGTi2.0

imo these Kosei's look well sweet!

They don't weigh more than 4,7kg per rim in 17"!! :shock: Any lighter?
How much do the superleggeras weigh?

Kosei K-1 Superlight

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
SunnyGTi2.0 said:
Kosei K-1 Superlight
They don't weigh more than 4,7kg per rim in 17"!! :shock: Any lighter?
How much do the superleggeras weigh?
Do you have a link to back that up? I can't find any mention of a superlight yet and the K1s that are listed are heavier than Volk TE37s by a couple of Kilos. If they're that light, I've found my new wheels. :wink:

S

srbpower

Although these :p MAGNESIUM wheels from TechnoMagnesio, called 'Victory' weight in at a massive 3 kilos per wheel!!!!

Si :)

S

srbpower

Also try RS Watanabe EightSpoke, very very light. Reckon'd to be lighter than a CE28N or TE37 though they look a bit :roll: kinda minilight look.

Also the SSR-Type C RS is regarded as probably one of the lightest jap wheel. A 16×7.0J on 42 offset weights in at a massive 4.99kg :shock:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Racing Hart CP-035R SSF 16x7 10.8lbs
Mugen MF10 Forged 16x7 11.0lbs
SSR Type-C (called Competitions in the US) SSF 16x7 11.0lbs
Buddy Club P1 QF Forged 16x7 11.1lbs
Racing Sparco Viper R (Japan Only) Forged/Spun 16x7 11.2lbs
Volk TE37 Forged 16x7 11.2lbs
RS Watanabe Cyclone Forged Mg 16x7 11.5lbs
SSR Type-R SSF 16x7 11.5lbs
5Zigen Becket FN-01R Forged 16x7 11.7lbs
Desmond Rega Master EVO Forged 16x7 11.9lbs
This is the lightest 16x7s listed on http://www.wheelweights.net/ assuming it's uptodate.[/quote]

S

srbpower

Not quite up to date as the TechnoMagnesio 'Victory' wheels weighs 6.6 Lbs :shock: :shock: