headlight problem

Dooie Pop Pop

right noticed the other night that my blue full beam light was on with normal headlights running :? then i noticed my drivers light was out :? gave the connector block a wiggle and it came on and the blue dashlight went out :)

next night the blue comes so i repeat wiggle and nothing, looked and saw that the blocks been eaten/burnt :(

few days before id done my antifreeze and i guess i must have got water on the wires or something.

so i stripped connector block down and remade with spade ends till i can get another.

now headlights work fine but the blue dash lights on and when i flash full beam the passenger lamp works fine but the drivers halogen goes off and the sidelight brightens :x

guessing a bad earth :? but not sure.

two red wires go to the outer terminals on the halogen bulb and the dark green (think thats right) goes to the middle, noticed that the reds have a green or blue strip (green on one wire blue on other) checked the passenger lamp and they are both plain red :roll:

any idea' s :?:

lakeview

change the connector thing for the bulb. i use my car as an every day car and found after a while the metal contacts corrodes with the salt from the road