Head Gasket gone?

I need some help :doh:
My car running fine for ages, then one day i took it to the garage to get the oil changed (and filter), and i gave them 15W 50 oil to put in. Few days later steam was coming out the bonnet vents and when i got home i realized that there was a coolant leak at the rear of the engine. I took it to a few garages to have a look and there is a pipe at the rear of then engine that i can't get to, but it appears to be leaking from there. (I know this is an engine out job).
Thing is today i tpped the water up and just wanted to fire it up for a few mins to give it a bit of a run, and now as i rev the engine, loadsa shitty water comes pooring out the filler cap. And if i open the oil filler cap, its all wet inside and a bit of white gunk (oil/water).
Before the water leak tho there were no signs at all of head gasket going, so i don't know whats going on.
Any help would be great, cheers ppl.

oh damn, i thought as much :cry:. When you say warped, do you mean the head itself may have warped? how do i find out whats warped?
Cheers for the help guys,
James

Braveheart

If your head gasket has gone, you will need to remove the head from the block. You will then see where it's been leaking.
You could clean the head surface up (do not sand) and have an engineering company check it for you or if you have access to a flat bed surface, check it yourself.
If you are lucky, it may be very minimal and a new head gasket will fix. If it was me though I would have it checked properly and machined flat if needbe.

ive changed alot of headgaskets for customers lately and i always get an enginering company to check the heads perfectly flat before gong back on, recently i had a head that had got so hot all 16valves had lost there sealing!

ok cheers mate. Luckily i work in an engineering company, so i'll take your advice and give the head to the machinist and see what he says.
Cheers for your help guys.8)

Me again :)
I took it for a spin the other day and it hasnt lost any power. Inside the rocker cover isnt that bad it's only a bit of water so could this be condensation? Mind you a lot of air is coming out of there when i take the cap off...
Cheers.