handling track rod ends

mohsan

been told my track rod ends need replacing,am i to get new ones,or does the bumpsteer kit,provide you with the track rod ends that are supposingly to be the best handling mod for the cars.what to do?

Shaun

:D Go for the bumpsteer kit mate,the trackrod ends are the main upgrade in the kit :!: If you want new trackrod ends from Nissan expect to pay £90 :shock: I paid this 12 months ago when i bought my 'R' as the boots had perished :!: Going to change to the bumpsteer kit now though :wink:

Shaun

:D Yes Steve mate,Tas Motor Sport LTD 01772 45 46 47,£10.58 including delivery :!: Thanks to Vpulsar though :D Part number TAS043 :!:

Websnowbo

Yeah, they are industrial Rose Joints and need to be looked after, the brake dust and dirt will understandably destroy them.

O

Odin

Shaun said:
:D Yes Steve mate,Tas Motor Sport LTD 01772 45 46 47,£10.58 including delivery :!: Thanks to Vpulsar though :D Part number TAS043 :!:
:wink: :lol:

Also available at demon tweeks :wink: .

rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Rob

Looking in the Demon Tweaks Motorsport catalogue, on page 327, I see Rod end seals, there are six different sizes, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, or 19mm, any idea on which size we need

O

Odin

I think it's the 16mm but I'd wait and see when you get the rods as that's what I'm going to do steve.

Oh nice of you to remember my name this time mate :roll: :wink: :lol: .
As you called me PAUL in your last pm :oops: .

all the best rob (paul/jim/joe) who cares what ever :twisted:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Opp's :oops: sorry mate, I'm being lazy in my old age and trying speach recognition on the PC. It's OK but still making loads of mistakes at the moment.

Steve

O

Odin

nismoboy said:
sturat said:
was gonna get the bumpsteer kit myself but read that they wear out after 6000miles is this true?
does the powerstaion bumpsteer kit suffer from this :?:

Yes it does matey :evil: but if they supplyed dust seal it wouldn't, Why
they don't is beyond me as there only about a tenner :? .

Your better off getting the one from the group buy as I have and getting
your own dust seals from TAS motorsport or demon tweeks :wink: .

rob

S

Stoned

stevepudney said:
Rob

Looking in the Demon Tweaks Motorsport catalogue, on page 327, I see Rod end seals, there are six different sizes, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, or 19mm, any idea on which size we need
Morning all. Did anyone figure out what size we needed for Gordons bump steer kits?

ChrisS

Ive got that link but my works internet wont let me use it. Do you have the exact email address.

Cheers