gtr grill

mohsan

Ive seen a gtr grill as found on the skylines on a pulsar,any idea how to get,do this?
It looked real cool.
Im thinking of a respray,thinking of midnight purple flip,colour found on the skyline r33 gtr,real nice. But am unsure yet,also aint got funds yet.

J

jasegould

got any pics? Ive seen the bumper mouldings from a gtr moulded into a gtir bumper, that looked quite good.

mohsan

no pics

sorry mate no pics,but im not talking about the bumper just the grill where you find the nissan badge or the p badge,instad it was a gtr badge found on r32. The purple im on about is called midnight purple flip metallic or something real nice found on the skyline r33 gtrs,you may find see pics on autotrader,then youl know what i mean buy the colour and the gtr badge that looks great

JU5TY

You sure it’s not just the badge rather than the actual skyline grill?

I had the GTR badge on my front grill before I opened it out. It’s now on my bedroom wall. :wink:

J

jasegould

Oh....if its just a gtr badge you find them on ebay, and if you do a google search, or go to nissan, youll be able to find one...theyre not hard to get hold of

mohsan

thanks

okay well then how do you remove the nissan or p badge and put on a gtr badge,what a touch!
still thinking about it as i like to keep the originality of the r,like every car.
Anyway may also be selling my sunny gtir uk spec 62k fsh

J

jasegould

"prise/lever" the p badge off with a screwdriver or similar, double side tape the gtr bagde on